It’s that time of year when there are fancy holiday events, family gatherings and office parties. It’s also the time of year when we might over do champagne, food and cookies. How do we balance everything and still keep our skin looking healthy and radiant? Read on for our beauty tips at this time of year.
- If you wake up with swollen eyes, take some time for yourself and apply a cool compress for 10 minutes.
- Stay hydrated and drink LOTS of water!
- If you get a blemish, place an ice pack on it for 5 minutes and then spot treat with benzoyl peroxide.
- Red wine smile? Simply take an extra soft toothbrush and rub over your lips to take away the stain.
- If you have dull skin, do a quick exfoliation in the shower to get rid of dead skin.
- Not much time to get ready before an event? Add some red lipstick and fill in your brows! You’ll be amazed at how well this works!
- Hit the gym. Nothing will make you look and feel better like a good workout!
If you have time to come in for a treatment, be sure you plan ahead. Give yourself a week after getting botox or filler to see the full results and let any swelling or bruising subside. It’s also a great time of year to get a skin treatment. We can slough off that dead skin and give you a brighter, more vibrant look.
As this busy season gets underway, you likely have less time for yourself. Try to carve out some “me time” so you can navigate through the next month. Take a bath, read a book, get a massage. Whatever you like to do, make sure you make time for it. You deserve it!